Collaboration Request (Need experienced ML scientist, very lucrative potential)

I have been working on a project for the last year in the crypto space. It’s already profitable, but it has the potential to be very lucrative if the done the right way. I believe to accomplish this we need to implement a solution using ML.

I can explain more in detail to the right person if interested, but in short we need to predict prices of cryptos at a given time. Here’s how it works:

• Hundreds of people submit what they believe to be the most accurate prices for different cryptos.
  • If our submission falls within the middle 50% (discard bottom and top quartiles) then we get paid. *

I’m already gathering over 1M price events every hour and have various software systems in place so I have a very robust system. My issue is I’m doing some analysis of this data in nodejs. I’m a full stack engineer and I can code in python, but I do not have any ML experience.

So here’s what you would need to do, you would need to look at historical data of prices and submissions from everyone else and given recent prices i.e. last 30 seconds you need to come up with predictions that will fall within the 50% of submissions. Everyone submits their predictions at the same time basically. How to solve this problem is up to you, but it needs to be very accurate as the range of submissions is very tight. This gig is for someone with the right skills and experience, I can’t afford someone inexperienced as we would lose money. I am predicting if this is successful we could bring a lot of money. $50k per week on a down market, and possibly $1M more more per week when the market goes up.

Let me know if you’re interested, we can schedule a call to discuss more about it. Thanks.