Deposited ETH to my ETH wallet but not showing up since 24 hours+

So I deposited some ETH on the address provided to me in the balances section but it hasn’t shown up. Will it ever show up?!

The address on Numer.ai’s website is only for holding NMR. If you look at the transaction did it actually go through, or was it refused and the ETH refunded to you?

I did the same mistake - deposited ETH from kraken to the NMR wallet. Kraken report that transaction was success and etherchain.org confirm it was received. I can see (using etherchain.org) the transaction ETH value on address from balances, but numerai shows zero. How to refund it back?

Well, if the transaction says it went through, then you could either wait for a numerai employee to respond here or jump in the slack and ask there, but it’s possible the ETH is lost.

Hey, I did the same mistake. I transferred Ether to my Numerai ETH wallet and have not received it yet.
The message on the website is misleading by saying: "Deposit Numeraire into your account by sending it to this Ethereum address"
Has anyone got any feedback from Numerai regarding this issue?

Thanks!

How is that misleading? You deposit Numeraire into your account by sending it to that address. It doesn’t say “Deposit Ethereum into your account…”

The “Ethereum address” is what caused confusion for all those who made the same mistake.
I think if the sentence would have been: “Deposit NMR into your account by sending it to this Numeraire address or wallet” instead of “Deposit NMR into your account by sending it to this Ethereum address” it would be more clear.

It went through so don’t think it will be refunded back to me.

Yes exactly. Thankfully it wasn’t much. About 0;01 ETH for me.