Site Improvements

Hello:

I am just on my 3rd Tournament and I understand this is an evolving project, so thought it might be a good idea to suggest a couple of features for consideration:

1. Historical Prediction Feedback: It might be useful to keep track of one’s predictions through time and how they fared against results, I am doing it on an excel spreadsheet, but would be nice to have that functionality baked in.
  2. Consolidated account: I think if it is allowed to have 3 models submit predictions it could be helpful to have them all under one master account instead of 3 separate logins.
  3. Minor UI Selecting the Models name should scroll you to the current ranking.
  4. Learning Curve/Tutorial: The learning curve was pretty steep and the documentation I felt was aimed at experienced data scientists, not sure if that was by design, coming from other fields in A.I. I struggled interacting with the site and making my first predictions, I also feel the core concepts could be better explained.

Best,
Keno

Thanks for the feedback, @Keno.
We’ll have a chat about these ideas.

@Keno

Clicking your name now scrolls you to your position on the main leaderboard.
Documentation and easier onboarding for new users is something we’ve been discussing internally for a little while.
Documentation/guides and UX hints will be rolling out soon.