トーナメント

理由:Tournamentと書くよりもわかりやすいので。

Numeraiの発音について

アドレスがnumer.aiになっていることなどもあり、
Numeric AI 的な造語だとすると、発音はニューメライ(英風)
もヌ(ニュ)メライ(米風)も存在すると思います。

3 Likes

こんにちは。

Numerai の和訳は、ぬめらいの方が面白いかもしれません。(doc作成時にぬめらいにしようかと迷いましたが、原文を優先させるためにNumerai にしました。)

Tournamentの和訳:
トーナメント、コンペティション。個人的には原文のままでも良いと思います。

Signalsの和訳:
Numeraiの和訳と合わせた方が良いと思います。
Numerai のままで通すならSignals、ヌメライならシグナルズ、など。

日本語DOCSの適切な和訳のため、
5/5 18:00までに投票をお願いします。
編集しているDOCSのGitリンクはこちらです。

Numeraiの和訳
  • ぬめらい
  • Numerai
  • ヌメライ
  • 数字
  • ニューメライ
  • ニュメライ

0 voters

Tournamentの和訳
  • トーナメント
  • コンペティション
  • 競争
  • Tournament
  • 試合

0 voters

Signalsの和訳
  • シグナルズ
  • Signals
  • 信号

0 voters

1 Like

投票ありがとうございました。
Numerai
Tournament
Signals
を正式な和訳とします。

1 Like

NumeraiのJPDOCSを大量アップデートしました。
修正点等あればご連絡ください!
協力してくれた皆さま(特に、@ageonsenさん,@didy_kpnさん)ありがとうございました!
https://jp.docs.numer.ai/

1 Like

今年もNumerai Advent Calendar をやるそうです。興味のある方はご参加ください。
I heard that they are going to do the Numerai Advent Calendar again this year. If you are interested, please join us.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, we are planning a Tokyo meetup in early April :cherry_blossom:

I need to collect some data from you guys (mostly about the best date for the event). Could you vote here Around the World with Numerati: Project Hanami (aka Tokyo meetup) ?

どうもありがとう :pray:

4 Likes

Hi again :wave:

I believe that some of you attended this Tokyo meetup back in 2021 - Numerai Meetup JAPAN2021 - connpass

Do you remember the location of the venue? I am still exploring different options for our next meetup on 8 April. Please let me know if you have any contact info of this venue (or any other good venues).

Cheers,
Joe

[Cross-posting for visibility :pray:]

Great news! We have booked the venue (Space Market in Shibuya) for our meetup on 8 April :partying_face: (thanks again @katsu1110 :pray:)

The Numerai community meetup is essentially a platform for our community members to share their Numerai / general data science experience and to learn from each other. If you are interested in giving a talk or hosting a workshop at our Tokyo meetup in April, please fill out this form. I will get back to you ASAP.

Please also note that this is an event for the local Japanese Numerai community. You can give the presentation in Japanese or English. You can also fill out the form in Japanese :slight_smile:

Here is the link to the Eventbrite page for registration. I will update the agenda when your talk is confirmed.

See you in Tokyo!

1 Like