Selling Predictions via NumerBay

Can someone help me understand how NumerBay works? I see others here who are selling their predictions for 1 NMR, but I do not feel that is enough to make selling on that platform worthwhile.

I am thinking of putting my main model for the regular tournament for sale, but I don’t really understand the ramifications. For the past 13 weeks (include unresolved weeks) since I have started, it averages 0.0320 corr, 0.0156 MMC and 0.0432 TC.

I also have another one that averages 0.0311 corr, 0.0087 mmc and 0.0274 TC over the past 15 weeks. I also have some other NN models that I just developed, but will still need time to evaluate for TC.

Thanks for any help.

2 Likes

Hi @dzheng1887 you can list at any price you are comfortable with, and you can also set different price levels for different options (e.g. 3 NMR for stake only submission without files, 5 NMR for getting the files, etc.)

You can follow the steps here to get your models listed: Sell a Product | NumerBay

1 Like

it costs nothing apart from 5 minutes of your time to sell on numerbay. as you’ve already created predictions for the main tournament its a no-brainer to get them on numberbay - if they’re any good. what’s your ranking? don’t want to sound like I’m boasting but I’ve earned a decent return from numberbay - for not much effort.

JW

2 Likes

Thank you for your advice and sharing your experience. The rankings are not that great because I’ve only been running the models for 15 weeks.

One thing I wasn’t sure about is if the TC Would change much if others stake on it too

1 Like

sounds like TC is significantly impacted only on very high stakes… there was a post by mdo saying just that i think.

if your model is good or highly rankedthough , get it on numberbay and make some loot! what’s the model name you’re thinking of selling preds for ?

JW.

Thanks for that, I’ll take a look. I can offer on these two, but their tournament experience is limited. The validation diagnostics also looked good though.

https://numer.ai/dz_model0
https://numer.ai/dz_model1

4 Likes

They look thoroughly decent! Nowt to lose by trying to sell them. Nothing at all.

1 Like

Thank you! these were made on v3 data. Haven’t really had a chance to look at v4 yet. Wanted to pivot to signals as well.