I’d like to do an experiment: I put access to next week’s submissions for a couple of my models as NFTs on Opensea.io! When purchased, each NFT has an unlockable link to a Dropbox folder containing:
- The account’s submission from Round 255 that you can submit late on an open account to verify that you get the same results as my accounts,
- The model diagnostics from Round 255,
- The NFT logo “art”,
- Before midnight (PDT) on Saturday March 20, the account’s submission file for Round 256.
Reasons to buy:
- To stake on someone else’s model.
- To see the diagnostics for some other models.
- To speculate that you can re-sell a rocket scientist’s submissions for a higher price (Note: you can write down the Dropbox link and resell. I don’t mind. I would get 5% royalties automatically).
- Because you like my beautiful art.
Reasons NOT to buy:
- You can lose up to 25% of your stake without knowing anything about the underlying model.
- Gas fees alone will likely be >$50.
- This is not a subscription; you only get predictions for one new round. If you want to use them, you must submit before Round 256 closes on Monday March 22 at 14:30 UTC.
- Because you hate my beautiful art.
These NFTs come with no guarantees whatsoever. I’m not liable for any losses due to the use of these files. No refunds guaranteed for any reasons. I’ll be around to answer questions, but again, no guarantees for any support from me.
We’ll see how this experiment plays out this week. This might be the only time I try this or maybe I’ll keep it going!
For sale this week:
HB_FALCON | Current Rank 4
HB_CLIPPER | Current Rank 90 (with highest 3M return for all of Numerai)
HB_NOVA | Current Rank 719 (a newer model since Round 241)
HB | Current Rank 414 (OG model and formerly #1 on Leaderboard)