Stake Limit Documentation?

Maybe I’m just missing it, but I can’t seem to find anything in the tournament docs about the stake limit (which I believe I read one user say is 300k now, but don’t see an official statement). So, is there a stake limit? How does it work if exceeded? Is this covered in the docs?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Haven’t searched the docs, but yeah current limit is 300k and team models (i.e. MO) don’t count towards the cap anymore. (But I’m guessing they are included in the total at the top of the leaderboard, which is not the real number anyway because it includes projected payouts and changes every scoring day.) Anyway, if we do reach the cap, then payouts become proportional. For payout calculating purposes everyone’s stake (and therefore payout magnitude) would be effectively reduced as if the exact cap had been staked. So if 301k was staked, then all stakes are multiplied by 300/301 and payouts are calculated based on those adjusted amounts. So it is a global lowering of magnitude of all payouts by the same proportion (you’d earn less if you earned but also burn less if you burned).

2 Likes