Elder Nominations and Nomination Accepting

I decline. I’m such a rebel.

12 Likes

Thank you for nominating me but I cannot commit at this time.

NasdaqJockey

6 Likes

I accept and am happy to offer guidance from my perspective. Thanks!

8 Likes

Accepting my nomination

6 Likes

I’ll roll the dice. I accept the nomination.

6 Likes

Keno here: Flattered but I don’t have enough time right now so I have to Decline, maybe next round.

6 Likes

I accept. Joakim here. I wish I could change forum and model names. :smile:

7 Likes

Thank you for the nomination, but I respectfully decline. Too many other things for me to commit to something as important as this at this time.

6 Likes

Big thanks for the nomination this is definitely something I would love to do in the future. This time with starting a new job I’m not sure I’ll have the time to commit so will decline. I would be happy to provide ad hoc support to any council projects if I do have time though!

4 Likes

I gladly accept the nomination. The main reason is that I do believe it’s extremely important for the first council of elders to build solid foundations for how the CoE and future councils will work and I am willing to work in order to get the Council of Elders to that place.

4 Likes

@jrai I’m going to have to rescind my acceptance. It would be very difficult for me to commit to this for an entire year if that’s what the CoE decides the term should be, and it’s just not possible for me to engage in the proposed networking to grow the user base (which I think is a really important idea).

I do wish you all luck with this, very interesting direction for a very interesting project.

4 Likes

Great initiative guys. I will definitely stay tuned!

3 Likes

I’ve had a change of heart and wish to decline my nomination at this time. I can’t fully commit so running seems selfish. Good luck to everyone else!

5 Likes

This is exciting for the nominees. Congrats.

3 Likes

i would nominate top 10 by stake. now 2 to 11 with employee stake rule change.

3 Likes

top 10 is somewhat arbitrary it could be 20 or 30. most nominations appear to be based on community engagement, which is important.

but i think the council needs a couple of big stakers.

2 Likes

Following the 7 days of nominations, let’s close the nominations and move onto voting. Here is a list of all self-accepted nominees that will be on the voting poll:

1. aelizzybeth
  2. ageonsen
  3. arbitrage
  4. bensch
  5. hb
  6. ia_ai_Joe
  7. joakim
  8. jordi
  9. jrAI
  10. jrb
  11. lackofintelligence
  12. mandelliant
  13. OF_S
  14. omnianalytics
  15. perfect_fit
  16. skyn3t
  17. surajp
  18. themicon
  19. uki1
  20. uuazed
  21. wacax

I’ll move over to rocketchat #council_of_elders to get an informal consensus on what the voting process should look like before beginning the poll on the forums in the coming days. And since this is a self-organized process, anyone else can take up these tasks as well (i.e. it’s difficult to expect that everyone will be happy with the voting process that is decided upon).

7 Likes