I would like to share and completely open source the numerai dashboard I have built over the last 10 months for my personal usage.
Streamlit Cloud link: https://share.streamlit.io/yifanxie/numerdash/main/numerdash_app.py
Source code: GitHub - yifanxie/numerdash: yet another numerai dashboard
This provides the following
Portfolio (i.e. bundles of models) based Stake P/L overview
Performance, metrics(TC/Corr/FNCV3), trend tracking and comparison.
It is developed using Streamlit + NumerAPI, and hosted on Streamlit Cloud
Here are some screenshot examples:
Should be easy enough to operate, but here is a simple usage instruction
Known issues and some remedies
- some typos here and there
- Live rounds P/L could display old values if the browser session was left open overnight - just open a new browser session
- In the “Stake_type” in live rounds P/L doesn’t have TC yet.
- Streamlit Cloud reloading every 15 minutes also, sometime cause error - just need refreshing
Feel free to enjoy using it, or even better build on it
First of all, I want to thank Joe (@ia_ai) for 1) getting me back to the tournament, and 2) bouncing ideas and feedback with me for all these time
- All the dashboard builders especially @ceunen and @ia_ai for your existing implementations, got lots of inspiration from it.
- @uuazed and the Numerai team for Numerapi, without it this wouldn’t be possible